We know that amazing things can happen when people start talking and connecting. We are big advocates for supporting one another, learning, and growing, and we wanted to create a space that would make this really easy for our community members.
So, we created a Slack community! Slack is an amazing tool for real-time chatting, collaboration, and relationship-building, and provides a space for people to connect from all over the world.
Our Slack community is warm, supportive, positive, smart, and emoji-friendly. ? It’s a space for people bound by a common interest in using or developing for Voxon’s volumetric technology – students, teachers, game developers, 3D modellers, marketers, animators, entrepreneurs, and more!
Inside Slack, you can discuss your latest projects, ask for advice, discover new resources and share your experiences. Some activities you can get involved with in our community:
- Receive our latest tips, updates and tutorials
- Ask questions about our SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Chat to our team about Unity development for the Voxon VX1
- Discuss use cases and applications for our volumetric display
- Learn and share best practices for developing content for the VX1
- Chat to other users to get ideas and tips
- Get to know other community members
- Just say hello